- This Competition is open to anyone 18 years and over, except for paid staff members of the NSRI, NSRI Governance Board Members and staff members of NSRI’s Auditors, agencies and partners.
- Three prizes will be awarded and three finalists will be drawn by a representative of NSRI’s Auditors.
- The first draw will take place no later than 18 July 2022 for ticket entries received by the first closing date of 30th June 2022 at midnight. One winner will be announced and the 3rd prize will be awarded by 31st July 2022.
- A second draw will take place no later than 20th December 2022 for ticket entries received by the second closing date of 14th
December at midnight. Two finalists will be announced.
- The two finalists will be invited to attend a Competition Prize Draw in January 2023, at their expense in Cape Town. Should a finalist be unable to attend, he/she will still be eligible to win a prize and can decide whether to nominate a representative to be present at the draw.
- The final Competition Prize Draw will be officiated by a senior representative of NSRI’s Auditors. All entrants will be notified no later than 31 January 2022 of the outcome of the Competition.
- The winning ticket in the mid year draw will be ineligible in the year end draw.
- All prizes are tax free.
- A tax certificate may not be issued for competition entries.
- Ticket entries are limited to 36 000.
- To be eligible for entry in the competition each entry ticket attracts a minimum donation of R800.
- Cars may change due to supplier model changes and availability.
- In the event of a dispute the decision of the auditing firm will be final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result.
National Lottery Scheme Number: 00077/34